Niagara Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Niagara Sports

A place for fans of Niagara University basketball, hockey and more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Around the MAAC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eagle

Eagle

Around the MAAC Empty
PostSubject: Around the MAAC   Around the MAAC EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:35 am

Fairfield:  http://links.fairfield.mkt7177.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjU3MjQwNzQS1&r=MTg3MDM4OTIxMDIxS0&j=ODIxOTE1MDc2S0&mt=1&rt=0

Fairfield University Basketball will host its annual summer barbecue on Wednesday, July 20 at 6 p.m. on-campus at the Levee. The event is FREE for 2015-16 season ticket holders and Friends of Men’s and Women’s Basketball. Tickets for all other fans are available at the door for $10.

Coaches and student-athletes from both the men’s and women’s basketball teams will answer questions from fans in a Doc Pleban Roundtable. They will also join the fans for dinner and conversation throughout the evening.

Dinner will be a complete barbecue meal along with complementary soft drinks and a cash bar. To ensure suitable accommodations for all attendees, please RSVP to Helen Smaldone, Athletics Ticket Manager, at hsmaldone@fairfield.edu or (203) 254-4136 by Monday, July 18 at 5 p.m.

Read more: http://fairfieldstags.proboards.com/thread/3415/fairfield-basketball-barbecue-levee-july#ixzz4Ek2Q2q8s

Iona has a 2019 Recruiting Thread up and running.

Siena has a 2018 Recruiting Thread up and running.

http://blog.timesunion.com/collegesports/siena-mens-basketball-hires-two-staff-members/22193/

soundcloud.com/saratogian-on-the-record/abo-siena-mbb-jimmy-patsos-and-evan-fisher

Last edited by Eagle on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Around the MAAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the MAAC   Around the MAAC EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 8:11 pm

Meanwhile, Niagara head coach Chris Casey is working on his next Twitter post, after last tweeting one off almost three years ago on October 1, 2013.

@NUCoachCasey
Back to top Go down
https://niagara.forumotion.com
RCM

RCM

Around the MAAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the MAAC   Around the MAAC EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 6:24 pm

casey and gray are asleep at the wheel. It's almost criminal. After some early hope, our women's coach is showing her true colors.

Disgraceful enterprise

I wonder how another 6 win season will be rationalized and defended? It is entirely possible and likely NU will be a smidge worse this year than last

But hey...everyone is a nice person
Back to top Go down
Truthful

Around the MAAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the MAAC   Around the MAAC EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Admin wrote:
Meanwhile, Niagara head coach Chris Casey is working on his next Twitter post, after last tweeting one off almost three years ago on October 1, 2013.

@NUCoachCasey

Joe Di Maggio's 56 game hitting streak is more apt to be broken than Casey's record for silence . BTW......Simon has a mini streak going himself , it's been nearly two months since he posted on his twitter account .
Back to top Go down
RCM

RCM

Around the MAAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the MAAC   Around the MAAC EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:12 pm

I'm in st Lucia for my honeymoon. There are several Siena alumnus here. They love NU. They know they have two wins each year. Both gents showed me recent email blasts from Siena. nu isn't even same universe!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Around the MAAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the MAAC   Around the MAAC EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 8:15 am

Hey, congratulations, man!
Back to top Go down
https://niagara.forumotion.com
NUSuperfan

NUSuperfan

Around the MAAC Empty
PostSubject: Congrats RCM   Around the MAAC EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:15 pm

I know you love Niagara if you're posting on your honeymoon.

I'm married 31 years and I'm posting every day, and I quote " take my mother-in-law, please" !

My pal Bob Zany knows what I mean.

Congrats RCM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RCM

RCM

Around the MAAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the MAAC   Around the MAAC EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:47 pm

Lol. Just hanging out by pool and beach. My Irish German ass can only handle so much sun... Lol
Back to top Go down
Eagle

Eagle

Around the MAAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the MAAC   Around the MAAC EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 2:16 am

Congratulations Clay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Around the MAAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the MAAC   Around the MAAC Empty

Back to top Go down

Around the MAAC
Page 1 of 1