Niagara Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Niagara Sports

A place for fans of Niagara University basketball, hockey and more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff pictures... Or lack thereof

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RCM

RCM

Staff pictures... Or lack thereof Empty
PostSubject: Staff pictures... Or lack thereof   Staff pictures... Or lack thereof EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 12:35 pm

Could you imagine... A d1 NCAA school which can not feature pictures of all the staff on the staff page

http://www.purpleeagles.com/staff.aspx

Do you think Simon has ever clicked on this during a routine audit of his departments and said "wow. The department I am running is so incredibly inept that I can't all of them together for a face shot".

Amazing

Back to top Go down
RCM

RCM

PostSubject: Re: Staff pictures... Or lack thereof   Staff pictures... Or lack thereof EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 12:37 pm

There are 29 coaches or staff not pictured

Women's softball has no pictures

What a joke!
Back to top Go down
NUSuperfan

NUSuperfan

PostSubject: Sorry But I Can't Help Myself . . .    Staff pictures... Or lack thereof EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 1:53 pm

More like a Staff Infection !
Back to top Go down
Maldez

Maldez

PostSubject: Re: Staff pictures... Or lack thereof   Staff pictures... Or lack thereof EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 5:41 pm

It's business as usual...
Back to top Go down
Eagle

Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Staff pictures... Or lack thereof   Staff pictures... Or lack thereof EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 10:10 am

Simon should be fired.
Back to top Go down
NUSuperfan

NUSuperfan

PostSubject: But He Won't   Staff pictures... Or lack thereof EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 10:27 am

They're not going to fire Simon or any other of their hires. Its the good 'ole boys club. Except they're not in it to win it, they're in it for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff pictures... Or lack thereof   Staff pictures... Or lack thereof Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff pictures... Or lack thereof
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Niagara Sports :: Everything Niagara :: Men's Basketball-
Jump to: