Niagara Sports

A place for fans of Niagara University basketball, hockey and more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Justin Satchell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthful

PostSubject: Justin Satchell   Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:14 am

Justin signed with DII St Leo in Florida . I sincerely wish him the best , he really got jacked around by Casey last year . It's too bad he left because he could have been a real contributor this season .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maldez

PostSubject: Re: Justin Satchell   Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:25 am

I have no way of knowing this for sure, but I think Satchell's decreasing playing time was the result of his less-than-perfect work habits. Mid-season I saw Justin in one of those post-game interviews with Casey and he (Satchell) made some wise-crack about how hard he was practicing and giggled. Casey just looked and him and rolled his eyes, and said "Oh, yeah, right".

But Satchell showed so much promise early in the year and could have been a difference maker if he kept it up. I wish him well at St. Leo's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCM

PostSubject: Re: Justin Satchell   Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:52 pm

For some reason from IPhone I can see truthfuls post but mals post appears to be dimmed almost to the point of not being able to read?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maldez

PostSubject: Re: Justin Satchell   Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:23 pm

RCM1 wrote:
For some reason from IPhone I can see truthfuls post but mals post appears to be dimmed almost to the point of not being able to read?

You had me scrathcing my head on this but it finally occurred to me what happened. I was changing the text color of some of my posts to white, making them easier to read against the dark background of the theme at the time. Switching to this new theme with a light gray background makes the white text almost invisible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Satchell   

Back to top Go down

Justin Satchell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1