Niagara Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Niagara Sports

A place for fans of Niagara University basketball, hockey and more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Removed from consideration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maldez

Maldez

Removed from consideration Empty
PostSubject: Removed from consideration   Removed from consideration EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 7:59 pm

BTW, I think every player who removed Niagara from their list, also removed Fairfield.

8/10/2016 - 2016 PF Bryan Assie (6-7, 225, 3★) has trimmed his list, and removed Fairfield from consideration.
8/10/2016 - 2016 SF YaShawn Bright (6-4, 195, 2★) has trimmed his list, and removed Fairfield from consideration.
8/9/2016 - 2017 SF Walter Whyte (6-5, 210, 3.5★) | Overall Rank: 119 | Position Rank: 35 has trimmed his list, and removed Fairfield from consideration.
8/9/2016 - 2016 PF Rojaye Campbell (6-9, 230, 3★) has trimmed his list, and removed Fairfield from consideration. - Per Link
8/9/2016 - 2016 SG Kaleb Morton (6-4, 190, 2★) has trimmed his list, and removed Fairfield from consideration. - Per Link
- See more at: http://verbalcommits.com/schools/fairfield#sthash.80UbeQ86.dpuf
Back to top Go down
Eagle

Eagle

Removed from consideration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removed from consideration   Removed from consideration EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 8:25 pm

Why isn't Coffino at NU???

From FB:

"Had a great time coaching the NBA D league National tryouts Sunday at Basketball City in NYC. Special thanks to Coach Bob MacKinnon my good friend. Lots of former NBA players in attendance and working also such as Rod Strickland, Vin Baker, George Lynch, Jarvis Hayes, Mamadou N'diaye, Lynette Woodward, Walker Russell Jr. Zendon Hamilton, Jordan Brady, Rory Sparrow and more. Good to see old friends who are with NBA teams as scouts and administrators. The D league is growing now at 22 teams. Saw lots of players, some very impressive. Amazing how many ballers out there that are chasing that dream. I really have a lot of respect for them all. I am really blessed to be around this game and the so many good people in it!!!
Capped off with some Hot Dogs and Pastrami at Katz's with my man from the UK big Malcolm Williams and his wife and another couple. Fred and Anne!! "
Back to top Go down

Removed from consideration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Niagara Sports :: Everything Niagara :: Recruiting - 2016-
Jump to: